Is your child having problems talking and understanding what others say?All UK parents of children with difficulties talking and understanding can get specialist help and advice from the Afasic website and our helpline team.
Afasic will continue to welcome members and parents from Scotland after a new Scotland charity was established in April 2016 called the Speech Language Communication Company. Services will continue to be freely available through our helpline, website, publications and calls to central office at any time.
Afasic supports parents across the UK
- Free downloads about speech and language problems
- Helpline team for expert advice
- Getting the right help for your child
- Knowing what you're entitled to by law
- How to help your child at home
- And lots more